[ANNOUNCE] XOpup; Puppy linux for the XO-1 - more

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 07:50:24 EDT 2010

This is exciting!

There in now a nearly functional version of Sugar on Ubuntu at
http://download.sugarlabs.org/usr/ .  The final release cycle will
match the 10.10 release of Ubuntu Maverick.

The packages can also be installed on a standard Maverick Ubuntu
system with the command

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sugar-remix

With a little tweaking that should get you pretty close to Sugar on Puppy:)

david