"Mesh" Dreams = OLSR

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:43:45 EDT 2010

> In those scenarios we run into RF density issues even when using APs.

I would think that under a close proximity scenario like this one we
would want to reduce the power level of the wlan cards so they are
operating in a much smaller space.  Theoretically if kids are spaced
out in a normal classroom scenario and connected in an ad-hoc
configuration you really only want enough rf power to talk to the next
closest child's machine.  It should help with power usage a tiny bit