[support-gang] XoPhoto needs a few intrepid testing volunteers.

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:49:05 EDT 2010

Hi George,

I'm really excited about the release of this version of XoPhoto. The timing
is really great because I have been meeting with a local (to Washington,
D.C.) nature photographer who is adept at getting grants to deliver digital
photography experiences to at-risk youths. I will be setting up another
meeting with her to demo the activity. We still have around 20 XO-1 laptops
in our lending library that would be great to use in an outdoor photo
exercise with kids.

Mike