MicroSD Card performance variance on XO-1.5

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Aug 18 11:23:59 EDT 2010

Buy a C6 card and test it out!   Applications load faster, boot time is
reduced, any file I/O completes faster, and your pictures are
more colorful!   (Just kidding about the last one.)

At the same time, outside of recording higher resolution video
a laptop with a C2 card is fully functional.

Cheers,
wad