Update for geode driver

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Aug 14 22:12:32 EDT 2010

El Fri, 13-08-2010 a las 10:35 +0800, Huang, FrankR escribió:
> Bernie,
>
> 	You can git clone the lastest code from freedesktop for geode driver
> to use. The most outstanding rendering bug has been fixed. And some
> performance patch has been applied.

I tested the driver on the XO-1 and couldn't spot any rendering bug
neither in Sugar nor in Gnome, with full acceleration enabled and no
quirks needed in xorg.conf.

However, a long-standing bug is still there: setting Option "NoAccel"
"1" makes the driver segfault during startup.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this neat work, Frank!
(pls forward my notes the geode list, I'm not subscribed)