OLPC 10.1.2 Release Candidate 1

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sun Aug 8 22:50:32 EDT 2010

Mikus,
   OLPC/Sugarlabs did not introduce that terminology.
Take your wrath out on Linux and Apple (and possibly
M$, I don't use Windows enough to know if they have
also adopted that phrase.)

My Mac doesn't ask if I want to "use" an AP, it asks me
if I "trust" an AP.   It then remembers that AP as "trusted".

Cheers,
wad