cairo has now 16bit surfaces (was Fwd: rendering-cleanup)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at
Sat Aug 7 13:34:45 EDT 2010

El Sat, 07-08-2010 a las 18:19 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:

> Sounds good, if that gives problems we can consider backporting just that patch.
> If the small patch below is really what was needed, I'm going to feel
> quite stupid:

Wait, that can't be everything. Where are all the software operations to
work on RGB16_565 surfaces and convert them to/from other formats?!?

Wait, I think I know: all the hard code is implemented in pixman.

   // Bernie Innocenti -
 \X/  Sugar Labs       -