[Sugar-devel] [ANN] DrGeo 10.08

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Aug 6 05:04:53 EDT 2010

On 06.08.2010, at 08:54, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am please to announce the release 10.08 of the DrGeo activity.
>
> http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/drgeo-xo-10.08-release

Congratulations!

For people unfamiliar with Squeak, you might want to add a note about how to quit (e.g., not to save when asked).

Also, I had to manually install the bundle. After downloading, Sugar did not recognize it as an activity. I guess your wiki does not serve the right mime type. Uploading to aslo might be better (although it would be nice if Sugar was a little more forgiving).

This is on the OLPC 260py build (Sugar 0.88.1).

- Bert -