Request to have pydebug added to the components drop-down during "create new ticket" in trac

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-olpc-devel at
Sat Apr 24 17:35:41 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:48:05PM -0400, George Hunt wrote:

> I've spent an hour looking for a component  on I'm
> sure
> it's there but I just can't find it.
The component is called "". Please note that the box
is sorted case-sensitive, so it's in the lower part of the list.

> Where I can request the trac administrator.
In general please file a ticket at If the issue is
that doesn't work, you can send an email to either
systems at (preferred, but the list is public) or
hostmaster at (for confidential requests).

> is SL going to launchpad,
Not anytime soon.

> and I should just start a project there for my bug tracking?
You can obviously do that if Launchpad works best for you. Using the
Sugarlabs Trac instance is an offer, not a requirement. All tracker have
their advantages and problems; use the one that works best for you. Just
make sure to add the URL to the bug tracker on
(or wherever else you publish your activity).

CU Sascha