Record activity for XO-1.5

Aleksey Lim alsroot at
Fri Apr 30 05:58:02 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 05:34:52PM -0300, Daniel Drake wrote:
> On 29 April 2010 17:23, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at> wrote:
> > Are there chances to decrease gst version?
> > issue w/ core dump could be solved just by removing plughw check.
> I spent weeks on this during my OLPC internship. The gstreamer
> versions back then simply have too many bugs.
> gstreamer-0.10.14 was released 2.5 years ago. Let's be a little
> pragmatic here...

Well, I was just talking about making new Record public on ASLO.
At the end, it could be just not public and if ASLO will be used by
deployment as update mechanism and update scheme w/ collections will be
implemented, having new Record not public won't be problem (update
collections will contain this particular version even if it is not

So, I'm switching master on to new Record and uploading it to
ASLO (in experimental state). Also I'm planing to use version like v84
to save some space for possible updates for Record on 0.82.