Record activity for XO-1.5

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Apr 29 13:15:58 EDT 2010

> Video scaling problem is fixed in XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 121
> Audio/video sink is fixed.
> Image quality problems (w.r.t. lighting conditions) fixed.
>
> No remaining issues, as far as I can see.

In my 4/24 email to devel at lists.laptop.org (Subject: Record-67 in os121)
I posted that neither 'Video' nor 'Audio' made recordings that I could
satisfactorily play back with other Activities (such as Browse).

Until Record on XO-1.5 works as __well__ as it does on "official" XO-1
(including playback using other Activities),  I would not agree that
Record on the XO-1.5 is ready for general use.

mikus