New keyboard layouts

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Wed Apr 28 13:53:22 EDT 2010

Folks -

We should keep in mind that these keyboards were primarily intended for a particular audience (as pgf has mentioned) and that they're also designed to be usable by Sugar, GNOME, and Windows users (something that was not a design goal previously).  There's no guarantee that there will ever actually be any of the latter, but that community is likely to be relatively underrepresented on this list (as compared to the population actually receiving these machines).

	- Ed

P.S. My bikeshed is gray, and that's the best color.