Pyrex experts? Looking to expose settimeofday() and RTC_SET_TIME ioctl()

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Wed Apr 28 09:42:09 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Drake <dsd at> wrote:
> I don't have any ctypes experience, but from what I read, it looks

Just to make sure there's water before anyone jumps.

What impact would it have in our initramfs? Does it expect header
files to do its job? Does it require new modules / so files in the
initramfs? (the "ctypes" dir in f11 weighs in at 164KB, it could
however depend on other stuff...)

Any any case, if we're forced to keep using Pyrex, let's use Pyrex,
instead of a dozen things. We already have a bazillion languages,
libraries and toolkits. I definitely don't want to add to the burden.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect