Q3a36c.rom

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Wed Apr 28 06:55:29 EDT 2010

smith wrote:
 > I released a new firmware to Quanta for testing some new mother board IDs.
 >
 > http://dev.laptop.org/~rsmith/q3a36c.rom
 >
 > This firmware also has the SCI mask increased to 16 bits.  This
 > accommodates the new EC wakeup rather than the previous hack.
 >
 > Kernel changes are necessary to fully use the new wakeup but I want to
 > make sure I didn't break compatibility with current kernels.
 >
 > Please test.

due to miscommunication, there's another q3a36c.rom floating
around in argentina, because i built it for daniel a couple of
weeks ago.  the changes between the two releases aren't
major, but it would probably be best if richard's q3a36c.rom
stayed north of the equator until we release a 'd' or a 37.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org