Total power from USB

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 04:52:15 EDT 2010

It's an Iomega 160GB, which has a seagate drive inside, not sure which one.

http://www.iomega.com/about/prreleases/2008/041708_media_xporter.html

As I said in the previous e-mail, the drive works fine, it just doesn't do
so when I have other devices plugged, which I understand may be normal given
the total power I am pulling of the XO 1.5. I just wanted to know if you
were are of that(and that SD cards take a toll on that power), because it
could be some kind of design flaw that wasn't detected. If it is a known
"problem", then it's all good :)

Best regards,
Tiago