Request to have pydebug added to the components drop-down during "create new ticket" in trac

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-olpc-devel at silbe.org
Sat Apr 24 17:35:41 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 12:48:05PM -0400, George Hunt wrote:

> I've spent an hour looking for a component  on bugs.sugarlabs.org. I'm
> sure
> it's there but I just can't find it.
The component is called "bugs.sugarlabs.org". Please note that the box
is sorted case-sensitive, so it's in the lower part of the list.

> Where I can request the trac administrator.
In general please file a ticket at bugs.sugarlabs.org. If the issue is
that bugs.sugarlabs.org doesn't work, you can send an email to either
systems at lists.sugarlabs.org (preferred, but the list is public) or
hostmaster at sugarlabs.org (for confidential requests).

> is SL going to launchpad,
Not anytime soon.

> and I should just start a project there for my bug tracking?
You can obviously do that if Launchpad works best for you. Using the
Sugarlabs Trac instance is an offer, not a requirement. All tracker have
their advantages and problems; use the one that works best for you. Just
make sure to add the URL to the bug tracker on activities.sugarlabs.org
(or wherever else you publish your activity).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/