Record-67 in os121

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Apr 24 15:53:09 EDT 2010

Disclaimer:  I am not asking for help;  I am sharing my experience.

Tried Record-67 in os121 -- no improvement over either previous versions
of Record or previous versions of the operating system build.

Photo panel - I'm satisfied with this capability -- though the result is
*substantially* darker than a photo taken with Record-67 on os13
(brought up to date by manually installing all the latest rpms).

Video panel - video recording worked, but (by default?) quite poor
picture quality.  Did NOT have any sound on playback.  Could use Browse
to look at the output object (but picture only snapshot-size).  Etoys
displayed output object as text, not as video.

Audio panel - except within Record, could not playback output object.
Neither Browse not Etoys could open the output object.

mikus