Camera, XO 1.5 vs XO 1

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 11:59:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Unsure if this was a side effect of cost cutting or improper calibration,
I'm reporting some differences I found between the camera in both models and
hope this information is of some use:

 - XO 1 has slower response time in the video being shown.
 - XO 1 has a much brighter picture, which results in a much clearer one.
Even with good surrounding light, the 1.5 shows a very dark image.
 - XO 1.5 record isn't saving more than 2s of video.

I thought that the camera sensor had been exchanged between revisions but
I've just checked and it's the same. What gives? Software?

Best regards,
Tiago