Request to have pydebug added to the components drop-down during "create new ticket" in trac

Walter Bender walter.bender at
Sat Apr 24 06:51:14 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 3:06 AM, George Hunt <georgejhunt at> wrote:
> Perhaps I'm too impatient, but I found no pointer to the administrator of
> the trac system.  I'd like to start accumulating feedback for the pydebug
> application I am developing.

There is a component where requests to the trac
administrator should be filed. Alas, this is an example of where the
simple pull-down menu is failing us, as the list is long and the names
not always what one expects.