Record activity for XO-1.5

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Thu Apr 22 10:47:55 EDT 2010

On 22 April 2010 05:42, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> If there is an intention to have dev.l.o branch on git.sl.o, I can add
> new user to commiters list to merge/reset master to dev.l.o code.
> In this case we just need someone who will maintain it and also git.sl.o
> code is targeting to not only XO users and maybe Xv less issue could be
> a problem for someone (but not sure that many people will be affected).

This sounds good, but I don't think I'll have time to be maintainer.
Perhaps someone else can step up.

In other news:

I've restored non-Xv support in my git tree.

10.2.0 build 120 fixes the video corruption issue.

jnettlet says he's fixed the openchrome video scaling problem.
(waiting for RPMs)

Audio/video sink has regressed since XO-1, and forcing the alsasrc
device to plughw:0,0 (like others have suggested) doesn't seem to make
any difference as far as I can tell. But it's not too bad.

Daniel