Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Thu Apr 22 10:36:38 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:26 AM, John Watlington <wad at> wrote:
>   You want us to add software to our build so that
> you can support an $89 USB peripheral that requires
> a separate screen, keyboard, and mouse ?

OTOH, we are including some drivers for usbvga devices -- useful if
there's an ext monitor, or projector. I thought this was one of

Of course it enables extra hw that can be costly, but if you have one
usbvga+projector combo per school, shared amongst classrooms, it can
be a great addition to the mix.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect