Record activity for XO-1.5

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Apr 21 13:59:38 EDT 2010

On 20 April 2010 18:06, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a version of the Record activity which works on XO-1.5:
> git://dev.laptop.org/users/dsd/record

I updated this git tree.

The code I announced yesterday is now in the v60-plus-tweaks branch.

The master branch (non-fast-forward) is now the Record git tree from
activities.sugarlabs.org, with my v60 rework placed on top of it. i.e.
working towards a patch series that can be applied to SL upstream.
It's working fine but has a regression over v66 - v66 supports systems
without Xv, this one does not. (not a release blocker, IMO, but might
not be too much effort to add this again)

Daniel