Sugar Labs logo in bottom-left corner of olpc-bootanim

Sean DALY at
Wed Apr 21 07:12:17 EDT 2010

Colors (and different ones every time ;-) are an integral part of the
Sugar Labs branding.

And, we specifically chose to link boot logo colors to releases for
SoaS precisely to aid everyone in identifying the versions :-)