Hulahop browser screen width XO1.0 vs XO1.5

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:29:12 EDT 2010

I'd like a solution which lets Activities run on both older and newer
versions of sugar.

I just googled js screen_width. It looks like the DOM has a predefined
object screen, which we can use to select which CSS to use. I'll try that.
If it works I'll document it on the hulahop/webview page .as a solution

George