using XO for Internet Math Tutoring

Stanley Sokolow stanleysokolow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:47:07 EDT 2010

Hi, Martin,

Thanks for your reply.  When you said to "just install Flash", your brevity
actually was helpful.   It made me think that maybe getting FlashPlayer to
run correctly on Sugar is a non-issue by now.  I plan to retry the Flash and
browser downloads from the wiki.  They seem to have been improved since I
first started working on this last year.

In any case, I've said my thoughts about Flash on the XO, and probably
didn't change anyone's mind about anything.   'Nuf said.

You're right about my role.  Sonya's the educator.  I'm the geek.

Let's all get back to making things work, rather than just talking about
them.

Stan