Flash + AIR on OLPC

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 09:59:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 2:48 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey guys! Good news, I was able to get in touch with John Dowdell of
> Adobe (email below).

jd is still around! We used to correspond over bug and quirks in
Director versions 3 to 6.

>From my PoV, Flash is ok installation wise (hey! some optimisation for
our gpu would be cool, as would finding a way to use xv on linux
again), but AIR installer needs to be a plain rpm. The current .bin
installer unpacks itself and builds an rpm on the fly -- this means
you need to have rpm "dev" packages on the target image, that's
problematic.

Maybe forward to jd?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions