New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 119

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 12:57:20 EDT 2010

>> Finally, I guess you have thought of it, but by the
>> time 10.2 will be out F11 repositories will be down
>> and thus the builds totally frozen software-wise.
>
> I think it would have been better to rebase on F12 6 months ago.
> Now it's way too close to the release date :-(

I recommended F-12 which was in beta when this process started but was
ignored. I noticed the other day that dsd has created a F-12 branch in
git but I think we should be aiming straight for F-13 now. It'll be
out in a little over a month, is quite stable already and have will be
supported for another 14 months.

Peter