Updated OpenChrome on Debian (was: Re: New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 119)

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 11:26:27 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-ui-sugar-olpc-devel at silbe.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 07:12:18AM -0700, Jon Nettleton wrote:
>
>> This bug has been located and will be fixed in the next rpm of
>> openchrome.  I will post a link to an updated rpm also.
>
> BTW, is there a chance to get your updated versions of openChrome on a
> Debian system somehow? Some git repo I could pull the changes from and
> somehow mingle with the Debian source package?

The git repo I do my dev work in is http://github.com/linux4kix/openchrome.git

This repo is not official in fact it is my playground to break things
at will.  Generally features live there while testing then get moved
to trunk at http://svn.openchrome.org/trunk.  If you want something
somewhat stable I would suggest getting the src.rpm from
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5229 and
extracting it out and repackaging it as a .deb.  I work with Xavier to
give him patches that we want tested by the masses and also get pulled
into the XO 1.5 builds.

Hope that helps

Jon