need OLPC contact

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:59:01 EDT 2010

Sarah, thank you.

So you suggest including WeSay in our Gnome builds - that's an
interesting idea, and something that Yama mentioned a year ago...
certainly suitable for the OLPC devel list.  That's also the place to
discuss Mono in general,  necessary if this were to become a
widespread effort.
  http://wesay.org/wiki/Getting_Mono_on_OLPC

Do you work with developers who could help make a Sugar activity out
of wesay as well?  It would be nice to offer it as a download to the
>1 million students currently using an XO-1, who don't have a Gnome
desktop option:

SJ
who just joined the wesay group.