Error running socialcalc on sugar live cd

vijit singh vijitthetopcoder at
Sun Sep 27 17:53:45 EDT 2009

Kindly ignore this mail if you have already received a similar one. There
seems to be some problem  posting on the sugar mailing list due to the
attached image. So, here is the link to the image-- .  *
*Kindly give your suggestions.*