Q3a14 release notes missing.

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Oct 28 15:57:42 EDT 2009

I do the release notes with "svn log" on the OFW source tree.  Each
release has a commit with its name, so the commit comments since the
previous release contain the necessary information.

You could make a release page for a14 as a test.  One problem with a14
is that it contains unreleased EC code, which is another reason why I
didn't publicize it too widely - it's not reproducible due to the EC
code not being official.