Sharing files among several XO

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:06:39 EDT 2009

The term mentality is not an software Activity
but a general construct (mental model?)
within our conditioned
(other computer using) brains.

I should have been more clear with possible
cross language audience, though I started using
psychology jargon, a little mixed with plain
[human] language.

The instance of the OLPC presentation
I heard it was an impromptu fill in for a
XO 1.5 demo at the Gallaudet.edu campus
during the ClassActs book sprint.

And I have trouble with English as a dyslexic.

--
DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)