Test firmware

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Oct 25 17:46:35 EDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:00:45AM -0400, Richard A. Smith wrote:
> > When this happens to me I unplug it, remove the battery  then hold the power
> > button about 10secs.  Put the battery back in and all is good
>
> The button press is unnecessary.

I suggest slowly waving the battery around in the air at 0.5Hz for five
cycles as a means to keep yourself on task while counting the ten
seconds.  Again, it has no effect on the laptop or the battery ... but
is terribly useful for concentration and visual effects.

It's when someone else begins to do it that one should worry.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/