Deducto and Color Deducto activities - creating your own game mechanism

Caroline Meeks caroline at
Sat Oct 24 09:54:35 EDT 2009

This is cool thanks! Is there a way to lower the floor? Is there a version
of this game that a 6 year old could have easy success with that would help
ramp it up?

Suzanne, the 4th grade teacher at the GPA, has the students play a "Guess my
rule" game with shapes. For example, "All right angles" "Only Triangles",
"Two sides the same".  I think this is a separate game but I thought I'd
mention it as its somewhat similar.

Do we have a place to put game ideas so programmers could pick them up if
they want a project?

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Manusheel Gupta <manu at> wrote:

> Dan,
> Ashita has been working on a user guide for "create your own game"
> mechanism for Deducto and Color Deducto activities. The guide is not yet
> complete and needs a flow chart, but should be good enough to walk you
> through this feature. Please find it attached along with this e-mail.
> On a separate note, this feature is open to development, and we will see
> more enhancements soon.
> Regards,
> Manu

Caroline Meeks