[Server-devel] XS-0.6 -

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Thu Oct 8 03:50:32 EDT 2009

Installed it ... went very well and I notice I don't even need to make changes to the /etc/named-xs.conf file as forwarders while setting a fix ip on boot up.

Great work.... as getting it running each time is reassuring <grin>

Will kick in more testing .. to see if my old notes still fnction!!

T.K. kang