[Server-devel] XS-0.6 -

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed Oct 7 11:07:46 EDT 2009

Great... looking forward to the release. An update - the XS is currently installed in the Bhutan deployment and link to a powerful AP. Photos are starting to appear as the deployment team upload stuff by the minute and hour @Facebook.

Here is a photo from Jacky's album of a kid taking his XO home back for the day (and raining). At the top you can see the AP installed on the 1st floor. The XS and the collective mind in digital form should be in the connected room!

Keep it up ...

T.K. Kang