Woodhouse on flash storage

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 05:00:48 EDT 2009

Trying to find datasheets of the flash chips to know what their erase
block size and page size(and number of erase cycles) has been a
nightmare for me, the manufacturer just doesn't care if your
partitioning choice ends up sending the SSD/SD/MMC sooner than the
warranty expires.
Have you had the same experience?

Best regards