Proxy auto-configuration (was: Re: Transparent proxy)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-olpc-devel at
Sat Nov 28 05:23:45 EST 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 10:11:44AM +0100, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> A while ago Pia Waugh figured out how to serve the
> proxy config via DHCP and to make the XOs obey it (you'll have to
> google for it as I don't have a link, when you find it... maybe add it
> to the techiques page?)
Please share the link when you find it. I couldn't find anything by Pia
Waugh on that topic.
While I found some technique called WAPD [1-3] tcpdump shows no trace of
it being used by Iceweasel on Linux.

CU Sascha