SD card in XO-1.5 external slot

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:06:18 EST 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:
> me, or the hardware, or the software -- but I've had to run 'fsck'
> several times this November on my XO-1.5's SD card -- because of
> significant corruption of the (ext2) filesystem on that card.

Makes sense. Due to a problem in how / was being mounted & chrooted
into, we never completed the unmount at shutdown time. When this was
happening, our / was also 'dirty' but ext3 journal magic hides that.

Daniel fixed this -- and the fix should be in the recent builds. Does
it continue to happen with current builds?

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions