updates.laptop.org now serves F11-for-XO1.5 builds

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:15:25 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:

> >From that point, you can upgrade to os46 and onwards using e.g.
>        olpc-update f11_xo1.5-46

The command seems to work fine as I'm looking at a "Downloading contents of
build f11_xo1.5-46" message right now.

However above that one there's another message saying "Error setting OHM
inhibit: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.freedesktop.ohm was not provided by any .service files".

(I assume what it's trying to do is stopping suspend while the updater is
working and not being to do that on the current builds for one reason or
another.)

Anyone else seeing that behaviour?

Christoph

--