more on trac

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 20 16:44:25 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 01:12:25PM +0100, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Also -- the old releases are gone from the versions to report bugs
> against. I don't think those should be pruned (yes tidied up, made to
> fit current convertions...).

No, I don't want bugs placed against those milestones, as they have
passed.  If a bug persists in current versions, then please feel free to
move it to a not-yet-complete milestone.

You should be able to find an appropriate not-yet-complete milestone.
If you cannot, then we will create one to fit the situation ... even if
it's a community milestone.

I don't wish to bring forward all the old bugs, that would increase the
bug load insanely.  (It would make the current 1.5 work harder because
of "noise" bugs.)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/