more on trac

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:12:25 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 21:50 +1100, James Cameron wrote:
>> > 2. We recently closed some old milestones like 8.2.0 but there are still
>> > many tickets open in them. Move all those open tickets to Not triaged.
>>
>> I'm unsure about this one.  If the problems can be reproduced on XO-1.5
>> with F11, yes.
>
> I'm not proposing we work on them or put them in a 1.5 milestone, or
> even look at them. I'm saying they should just be moved from a place
> where they are not lost.

Yes, please. I am planning to open a '8.2.3' milestone with all the
bugs using keyword 'ml8.2.3' currently. Maintenance of old releases is
important for very large deployments.

Also -- the old releases are gone from the versions to report bugs
against. I don't think those should be pruned (yes tidied up, made to
fit current convertions...).

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions