more on trac

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Nov 20 05:40:52 EST 2009

Hi,

Here are some changes to trac that I suggest. I know that this is still
work in progress.

1. Retriage the 11 open tickets in 1.5-hardware-B and close that
milestone. We've already gone into B-production.

2. We recently closed some old milestones like 8.2.0 but there are still
many tickets open in them. Move all those open tickets to Not triaged.

3. Fix the dates on the 1.5 milestones.

4. Personally I find http://dev.laptop.org/1.5 a bit hard to use, so I
have set up a bootmark which sets "Group by component" and max items =
500. If other people find this useful then perhaps another redirect
would be handy.

Daniel