XO-1.5 slow disk writes

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Nov 17 16:17:03 EST 2009

There is no reason to believe that form factor is the crucial
difference.

I see variation between manufacturers and device class, with little
correlation to size (full size vs. micro).

Your full size Sandisk is likely to be an extreme III (class 6) versus
the class 2 OEM version that we use internally.

wad