[Sugar-devel] Rationale behind the JSON -> CJSON switch in Sugar codebase?

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Nov 13 06:01:19 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 11:50 +0100, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> For past stable releases, deployers are the ones who should know best.
> If you are talking about 0.82, then we should go back to use
> simplejson. If this is 0.84 on F11, then we can use what python 2.6
> provides.

0.82 doesn't have this bug - we're talking about an 0.84 regression
introduced by the post-0.82 switch to cjson, right?

If I'm going to maintain 0.84 further then the a requirement for
anything included should be that it is already included in git master.
So I'd still like your input on this, please, since we also want to fix
in current/future releases :)

Daniel