OLPC developers in Tampa FL area?

Justin Petro Justin at AdvancedMillennium.net
Fri Nov 13 04:37:38 EST 2009

Thank you for finding this link... However, it indicates on that page
that it can only be used if the lcd/backlight powers up. Mine sounds
more like symptom 1. can that method be done blind (without a
display)? or does it only work in cases where you can see the screen,
and get an actual error message?

--
Justin Petro
Advanced Millennium Computers