OLPC developers in Tampa FL area?

Justin Petro Justin at AdvancedMillennium.net
Fri Nov 13 00:33:45 EST 2009

I have already sent this to developer at laptop.org ... but it was bounced
back under review. I then found that it was a depreciated list. I have
sent this copy to what I believe is the correct list.
====================

I have a OLPC XO with the infamous blank screen. It has been sitting for
... quite a while unused. After reading the information on this thread <
http://en.forum.laptop.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=430 >, I took the unit
apart and was able to verify that the rtc battery had died.

I have since replaced the battery, unfortunately, it seems I also have
the buggy bios which refuses to boot after the clock is reset. Are there
any developers in the Tampa FL area (clearwater, largo, seminole, st
pete, tampa, etc) which have the necessary serial cable to update the
clock? I would really appreciate any help you can give me. I would
rather not ship it out for rma.

--
Justin Petro
Advanced Millennium Computers