[Sugar-devel] Sudo in Fedora release 9

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Nov 10 10:09:12 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 15:24, Daniel Castelo
<dcastelo.sugarlabs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the version "OLPC release 9 (Joyride)" of Fedora, I want to configure
> the sudoers file to allow users to run some commands as root using sudo. But
> I couldn't do it. As I see it, the sudoers file in this fedora has been done
> by OLPC. This is true? Can I install the "conventional" sudo command in this
> distribution?

Hi Daniel,

though Sugar Labs produces and maintains Sugar the learning platform,
it's OLPC and other organizations who put Sugar on top of a Linux

Thus I'm forwarding your question to devel at lists.laptop.org as they
will be much more capable to answer it. I look forward to any
questions about Sugar itself in our mailing lists.