F11 images: including olpc-netutils and ds-backup-client?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:53:44 EST 2009

I am playing a bit with os34, testing interop with the XS 0.6. After
playing a bit with it, I am of the strong opinion that we need
olpc-netutils to be able to see / diagnose the collaboration stack. It
is in F11 but it's not included, and needs some fixes.

Is it in anyone's plan? I've put some notes in http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9587

I will also put together an updated ds-backup-client that should work
on the F9 and F11 builds. I will setup my own repo
(http://dev.laptop.org/~martin/xo1.5-rpms/ ) and publish it there --
assuming you'll add the url :-)

cheers,

martin