8.2.1 WPA testing

Tiago Marques tiagomnm at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:29:44 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've updated to 8.2.1 just now and am not able to connect to my WPA/WPA2 AP.
I'm using a configuration file for wpa_supplicant and launching it
separately, since I use an hidden SSID.
I connect to the network in WPA2 mode, with AES.

>From what the debug output of wpa_supplicant tells me, it is reporting an
SSID mismatch when scanning and hence doesn't connect.
I'm using the same file for my Gentoo build on the SD card and it works like
a charm.

Is it better that I submit this as a ticket?

Best regards,

Tiago Marques